It’s never too late to start investing in your future. Toro Credit Union makes it easy to plan for your retirement savings with Traditional or Roth Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), as well as Educational IRAs, which can be used to save for college expenses.
- Traditional IRAs allow earnings to grow tax-deferred until they’re withdrawn.
- Roth IRAs provide a non-deductible alternative to traditional retirement savings. Contributions are made with after-tax dollars.
- Education IRAs are non-deductible accounts which feature tax-free withdrawals for education
- Invest in Savings or Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Certificates are 12, 24 or 36 months, including the Step-Up
- We accept regular contributions, rollovers, and transfers from other qualified retirement plans.
- Dividends are paid quarterly, and you just need a balance of $5 to earn dividends.
- IRA deposits are separately insured up to at least $250,000 by NCUA.
IRA Accounts must be opened in person at the credit union.