Savings Accounts

Share Savings account is required for membership with a minimum of $5 deposit. Use this basic savings account or Club Savings accounts to build an emergency reserve fund, vacations, or just to get into the habit of saving. Dividends are calculated on your average daily balance and paid quarterly. You need a minimum of $105 to earn dividends.

Money Market accounts earn a higher return than share/club savings and available anytime you need it. Dividends are paid monthly. You need a minimum balance of $2,500.

Share Certificates

  • Share certificates offer a higher fixed rate of return. We offer six, twelve , twenty four and thirty six month term certificates with a minimum of $500.
  • Certificates over $25,000 automatically earn a higher rate.
  • Increase your rate with a Step-Up Certificate one time during the term of your share certificate. $1,000 minimum to open a Step-Up Certificate and twenty four and thirty six month terms available.
  • Share Certificates are automatically renewable upon maturity with a 10 day grace period to redeem.
  • Penalty for early withdrawal on all certificates

IRA Accounts

  • We offer regular, Roth and Education IRA’s Accounts. You can invest in Savings or Certificate of Deposit Account.
  • Certificates are 12, 24 or 36 months including Step-Up option.
  • Help save for retirement on a tax-deferred basis.
  • We accept regular contributions, rollovers and transfers from other qualified retirement plans.
  • Dividends are paid quarterly and you just need a balance of $5 to earn dividends.
  • IRA deposits are separately insured up to at least $250,000 by NCUA, a federal government agency.

Holiday Club Account

  • Easy to save money for Christmas
  • Make contributions from your Toro Company paycheck every pay period
  • Minimum deduction of $5 a week
  • Money will be transferred into your share savings account by November 1st each year
  • Withdrawals made before the annual distribution date will be charge a 10% penalty.
  • To stop your payroll deduction you need to complete and turn in payroll deduction card

Your deposits insured up to at least $250,000 by NCUA, a federal government agency.