As part of Toro Credit Union’s COVID-19 response, we continue to take the necessary steps to keep our members and staff safe. If we find it necessary to make prompt changes to operations, we will alert you of these changes by:
- updating the information on this page,
- sending you an email,
- updating the notification bar at the top of our website, and
- sharing the information on Facebook.
The following is the current information related to our COVID-19 response plan and operations:
Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm CST
Summer Hours: Fridays 8:30 am – 12:30 pm CST (ends 8/28/2020)
Appointments are required for any nonstandard service, such as loans.
24/7 Self-Service Account Access
We strongly encourage you to use Toro Credit Union’s digital tools and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can access your accounts online or by using the Toro Credit Union Mobile App at your convenience. From there, you can make payments, view transactions, check balances, find an ATM, and more. It’s easier and faster (in most cases) to manage your account digitally, especially given call wait times may be longer than usual. If you haven’t enrolled in online access, it only takes a few minutes.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking App
- Text Banking
- Mobile Deposit Capture
- Mobile Banking – Manage My Cards
- Pay Anyone
- A2A Transfers
- Pay My Loan
- Online Loan Applications
- Online Forms
- MoneyPass ATMs
- Electronic Signature (loan or other documents)
If you need assistance enrolling in or using any of these services, please call the credit union.
- Staff will be wearing face masks or coverings for your protection.
- Members are encouraged to wear a face mask or face covering but will be asked to temporarily remove it for identification purposes.
If you or a family member have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance, we strongly encourage you to contact the credit union so that we can discuss solutions.
The Federal Trade Commission is a great resource to stay up to date on the current scams related to the coronavirus. We would also encourage you to use the fraud prevention tools offered by the credit union.
- Manage My Card – manage and protect your debit/atm cards
- It’sMe247 Online Banking– set up alerts for all your accounts
- Text Banking – set up notices regarding account balances, deposits, withdrawals, or upcoming payments
Please contact the credit union if you need assistance setting-up any of these tools.
- Clear plexiglass barriers have been installed at the teller line.
- Floor decals have been installed to encourage social distancing.
- We’ve removed everything from the lobby that can’t be appropriately sanitized.
- The lobby will be limited to 3 members at any given time. If you see that we’ve reached maximum capacity, we kindly request that only one member waits in the hall until a member exits the lobby. Other members should wait outside or in an alternative area to avoid congestion in the hallway outside the credit union.
- Sanitizing stations have been installed in the lobby for your convenience.
- Staff will be disinfecting surfaces and equipment after serving each member.
Money is Safe
Your money is safe, and your accounts are fully insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) up to $250,000. There is no risk of keeping money in your account, but there are countless risks to holding excess cash.