Why Join Toro Credit Union?
Credit unions were created to provide financial services in a democratic, not-for-profit, cooperative manner — that is, with member ownership and control.
- Credit unions are run by a Board of Directors made up of elected members who volunteer their time to represent the membership interests.
- Because of this, when you use a credit union you are at an institution whose sole purpose is to provide financial services that are in your best interest.
- We offer higher rates on deposits and lower rates on loans because we reinvest excess profits into better rates and new services.
- The more you use your credit union services the more we can offer you the owner.
We treat people like they own the place. Because they do. Member owned. It’s what makes credit unions work for working people.
Who Can Join Toro Credit Union?
·Toro employees who live in the United States
· Immediate family members of Toro employees.
Family members include spouse, children, stepchildren, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers and sisters. It’s another benefit of being related to you! Click Membership Application 2017 for a pdf Membership Application.