We have simplified checking by offering two straightforward accounts-
EZ Checking account – No minimum balance, unlimited check writing, no monthly service charge. Simple. Functional.
Balance Plus Checking account – Earn dividends on your balance. You’ll pay no monthly fee as long as you keep a $500 minimum balance and unlimited check writing.
- Set up Direct Deposit of your paycheck so you do not have to worry about depositing your paycheck while your gone from work.
- Click here to print out Direct Deposit Enrollment for The Toro Company
- Your first box of economy checks are free.
- View your check images for free in Online Banking.
- To reorder checks click here to enter the secure website.
- Don’t forget to add on overdraft protection and never worry about overdrafts. This line of credit is available to qualified borrowers.
- We also offer Courtesy Pay, free Bill Pay, Debit/ATM cards
DEBIT CARD – Get cash at ATMs and make purchases anywhere around the world where MasterCard is accepted. Convenient for personal or business travels. The money for purchases comes out of your checking account as if you had written a check. Please contact us at (952) 887-8041 or 1-800-525-0051 to request a card.
ATM CARD – Use your ATM card to get cash anywhere, anytime to withdraw funds from your savings or checking account.
- Credit union allows 4 free ATM withdrawals per month per cardholder; a $2 fee will be charged after the free withdrawals.
- MoneyPass Network offers surcharge-free ATM’s at many US Bank branches, Kwik Trip stores, and other locations nationwide. You can make deposits at selected MoneyPass ATMs. Please click on locator below for locations including deposits.
- CO-OP ATM AND CU24 ATM Networks are no longer surcharge-free. You cannot make deposits at CO-OP, CU24 or Wells Fargo locations
- Four NEW ATM locations for employees only are located at Lyndale, Tomah, Shakopee, and Windom.
Forgot your PIN? No worries!
You can now call directly to change your PIN @ 1-800-717-4923
You will need your Debit or ATM card, last four of your SSN, and call from the phone we have on file.
Introducing Chip Cards
Toro Credit Union now offers debit cards with chip technology to enhance security for your Debit card. Click here to read more about Chip debit card.
Do you have questions? Click her for FAQ.ATM Locator for MoneyPass Network -Look for the MoneyPass logo
ATM Locator for Shazam Privileged Status Network -Look for the Status logo
Call 1-800-525-0051 immediately during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm CST) to report lost or stolen cards. After hours, call 1-800-383-8000.
Shazam Bolt$ – The more convenient way to manage your account whenever you want. The Shazam Bolt$ app allows you anywhere, anytime access on your smartphone. You can receive alerts for potentially fraudulent activity such as debit purchases or ATM withdrawals exceeding any amount specify. Shazam Bolt$ delivers a safer, easier, and faster mobile solution.
Courtesy Pay can be a valuable service because it protects your reputation and avoids the additional fees that are often charged by the merchant when an item is returned NSF.
- We automatically offer Courtesy Pay to qualified checking accounts to cover checks you write or electronic ACH payments and we charge a $25 fee per item we pay.
- We reserve the right to return the item as NSF (fee applies) if you don’t qualify for coverage.
- You may opt out of coverage.
- You must repay any overdraft balances and fees within 14 days.
Federal regulation required you to opt-in in order to expand the Overdraft Privilege Program to your Visa Debit Card transactions and ATM transactions. You can opt-in in ItsMe247 Online Banking.
Consider Courtesy Pay as a safety net and opt-in for peace of mind. No one intends on overdrawing their account but accidents do happen. Opt-in to avoid a declined transaction when you need it most – like in a roadside emergency or an empty tank at the gas station. Plus, Debit Card Overdraft Protection doesn’t cost anything until you need it. However, if you do not opt-in, any debit card transactions with insufficient funds will be declined.
Qualified members can obtain an overdraft protection line of credit and never worry about overdrafts again. Funds are transferred from your line of credit into your Toro Credit Union checking account. Your savings accounts are also used as overdraft protection for no fee.
Click here to apply for a line of credit (you must be a member) or call us at 952-887-8012 or 1-800-525-0051 to apply by phone with one of our loan officers.
|Checking Account Fees|
|Returned NSF fee||$ 25 per check|
|Paid NSF fee||$ 25 per check|
|Courtesy Pay - maximum of $100 per day||$ 25 per item|
|Stop Pay charge - ACH, Bill Pay & Checks||$25 per request|
|Check Copy charge (free in Online Banking)||$ 5 per check copy|
|Checking Printing fee||Prices vary depending upon style|
|Balance Plus Checking Account|
(minimum balance charge)
per month if $500 minimum balance is not maintained.
|Other Service Fees (all accounts)|
|Money Market Account|
(minimum balance charge)
per month if $2,500 minimum balance is not maintained.
|Account Reconciliation & Research fee||$ 30 per hour|
|Statement copy fee||$ 5 per period|
|Dormant Account (Quarterly)||$15 per quarter|
|Deposited Item Return fee||$ 15 per item|
|Foreign Deposit Items||$40 guaranteed|
|Foreign Deposit Items||$20 non-guaranteed|
|Items Sent for Collection fee||Varies depending upon check|
|Wire Transfer (incoming) fee||$ 5 per wire|
|Wire Transfer (outgoing) fee||$ 20 per wire|
|Cashiers Check fee||$ 3 per check|
|Money Order fee||$ 3 per item|
|Gift Card fee||$ 2.50 per card|
|Withdrawal Check |
(second party payee) fee
|$ 2 per check|
|Levy & Garnishment fee||$25|
|Stop pay fee for teller checks||$25 per check|
|Returned Statement Fee|
after two (2) monthly statements, or two(2) quarterly statements returned undeliverable.
|$ 10 per statement|
|Express Mail fee||prices vary upon service|
|Subordination of Real Estate Loan||$100|
|Account Reactivation fee - within 6 months||$10 reopen account|
|Electronic Funds Transfer Fees|
|ATM Withdrawal fee - after 4 free per month||$ 2 per transaction|
|ATM/Debit Card Overdrawn fee||$ 25 per withdrawal|
|Replace ATM card||$ 10 per card|
|ACH Return NSF fee||$ 25 per item|
|ACH Paid NSF fee||$ 25 per item|
|ACH/Debit Card Stop Payment fee||$ 25 per request|
|If you pay for something with a check you may authorize your check to be converted to an electronic funds transfer. You may also authorize merchants to electronically debit your account for returned checks fees.|
|The rates and fees listed are accurate and effective for all accounts as of the Effective Date indicated on this Rate & Fee Schedule. Please contact us for current rate and fee information.|