It’sME247 Online Banking provides online access to your accounts at your convenience whenever you have an internet connection.
- Check your account balances
- View date and amount of transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up eAlerts and Sign up for eNotices
- Apply for a loan
- Verify a check has cleared
- Read messages from your credit union
- View your eStatements
- Pay bills
- Set up or change automatic transfers
- Open accounts
- Buy a certificate or IRA
Some of these features might require special activation.
How to enroll in Online Banking:
- Contact the credit union to have your account linked to Online Banking. (1st time only)
- Go to It’sMe247 Online Banking
- Enter Account Number in the “username” field & click “Login.”
- Enter Password “last 4 digits SS# & 4 digit birth year of the primary member. (8 digits total)
- Follow the prompts to change your password and click “Change My Password”
- Follow the prompts to add three security questions “Save My Questions”
- Accept the Terms & Conditions of Use
- Enter a new username of your choice and click “Change My Username”
- Be sure to sign-up to receive Electronic Statements (click on “Info Center” and then
Online Bill Pay
Pay your bills electronically with Toro’s Online Bill Pay service. Simply create your payee list, and you’re ready to pay all of your bills online with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Bill Pay is always FREE even if you don’t sign up for eStatements.
- Bill Pay is also built-in to our FREE Mobile Banking app, so you can truly pay your bills from anywhere!
- Multifactor authentication offers the highest level of online encryption security
- Faster and more reliable than writing and mailing a check
- No more envelopes and stamps to buy
- Easy to track future and past payments
- Pay anyone electronically — bills, friends, schools, church, and more
- E-alert notices may be scheduled up to one week in advance
How to enroll in Online Bill Pay:
- Log into It’sMe247 Online Banking
- Click “Pay & Transfer”
- Click “Enroll in Bill Pay”
Electronic Statements, or eStatements, are the fast, secure, and free way to receive your statements.
- View, download, and/or print statements at your convenience
- Free online access and easy to manage
- Safe, secure, and easy to read
- Automatic storage of statements for up to 18 months
- Faster than statements by mail and reduces mailbox clutter
- Environmentally friendly choice
- Our Bill Pay service is FREE when you have eStatements
How Do You Start? Sign up in It’sMe247 Online Banking.
How to enroll in eStatements:
- Log into It’sMe247 Online Banking
- Click “My Documents”
- Click “Enroll Now“
Within It’sMe247 Online Banking, you can also manage and set up your eAlert Subscription. The following are the eAlert messages you may subscribe to:
- Send my notices to me electronically
- Tell me my account balance every day
- Tell me when my account balance is at a certain level
- Tell me when an ACH deposit or withdrawal comes in
- Tell me when more than a certain # of transactions post in a day
- Tell me when transactions totaling more than a certain $ amount post in a day
- Tell me when my loan is due
Paying your friends just got easier! Pay them electronically without exchanging sensitive information within It’s Me 247Online Banking.
Here’s how it works:*
- Log into It’sMe247Online Banking
- Sign into your account
- Click ‘Pay & Transfer’
- Click ‘Pay Anyone’
- Complete the form which will include the email address or telephone number of the person you’re paying
- Create a security question and answer to be shared with the person you’re paying
- Hit ‘SEND’ and you’re done.
You can look back at transactions and see a history of who you’ve paid.
*You must have a checking account to use the Pay Anyone feature.