Skip your loan payment for one month due to temporary layoff or unexpected expenses. Here’s how it works:
- Complete the Skip-A-Pay Application & return it to the credit union
- $20 per loan fee
- Interest continues to accrue during the Skip-a-Pay period and the payment will be added to the end of your loan
- You can only use Skip-a-Pay once per year and three times over the life of the loan
- Doesn’t apply to real estate loans, savings secured loans and personal lines of credit
- Once processed, it can’t be canceled and the fee is non-refundable
If you have a question regarding your loan and qualification, please contact the credit union.