We know that managing your money can be challenging. Our goal at Toro Credit Union is to help you improve your financial well-being and assist you in making smart financial decisions. These financial resources can help get you on the right path.
LSS Financial Counseling
Toro Credit Union members and their immediate family have access to six free, private and confidential financial counseling sessions annually with a certified consumer credit counselor from LSS Financial Counseling. Sessions are available by phone, in-person in Minnesota, or online. LSS Financial Counseling offers a wide variety of services including but not limited to:
- Establishing a budget
- Improving your credit score
- Consolidating your payments with a debt management plan
- Managing your student loans
- Buying and protecting your home
- Getting out of debt
- Building credit
Please call 1-800-528-2926 or visit LSS Financial Counseling to schedule your free session today!
Financial Resource Center
The Financial Resource Center is a FREE tool for Toro Credit Union members that offers financial education on just about any topic. The interactive website provides up to date financial education group by these categories:
- Saving & Investing
- Retirement Planning
- Money Management
Check out the Financial Resource Center today!
- Annual Credit Report – is a free service that allows you to access your credit report.
- Common Sense Regulation – is a service that tracks rules, regulations, and laws that affect YOUR credit union.
- CUNA Mutual Group – this website offers service on existing insurance or annuity contracts issued by the CUNA Mutual Group.