The Toro Credit Union Debit Mastercard® is a great complement to our checking accounts. Our debit cards offer:
- Worldwide purchasing power anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Card chips offer enhanced transaction security.
- FREE debit transactions at merchants
- No-fee ATM transactions at MoneyPass & Shazam Privileged Status ATMs
ATM (automated teller machine) cards are the simplest type of card for financial transactions. Currently, ATM cards are issued for Toro CU members who only have a savings account with credit union or do not qualify for a debit card.
Functions of the ATM card are limited to use with an ATM machine and include:
- withdrawing cash – 8 free per month per cardholder then a $2 fee per will be charged.
- making deposits (at deposit-enabled ATMs)
- balance inquiries
- transfer funds between accounts
PIN – Forgot your PIN? No worries! You can now call 1-800-717-4923 to change your PIN. You will need:
- Your Debit or ATM card,
- Last four digits of your SSN, and
- To call from the telephone number we have on file at the credit union.
LOST OR STOLEN CARD
During Business Hours Call: 1-800-525-0051
After Business Hours Call: 1-800-383-8000
Download the ATM finder app to locate an ATM near you:
Manage My Cards
- Temporarily turn cards off and on if misplaced
- View card transactions and balance
- Setup activity alerts
- Report a lost or stolen card
How to use the “Manage My Cards” feature:
- Log in to the Mobile Banking App
- Click “More” in the bottom corner
- Click “Manage My Cards”