With CO-OP Shared Branching you can access your Toro Credit Union accounts nationwide at affiliated credit union branches in over 5,400 locations around the country FREE of charge.
- Deposit and withdraw cash
- Transfer between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Purchase official checks and money orders
Please contact the credit union to request shared branch access and take the following with you to the nearest CO-OP Shared Branch:
- Government-issued ID such as driver’s license
- Your member number
- Credit Union Name (Toro Employees Federal Credit Union)
Many Locations in or near Minneapolis-St. Paul metro, Beatrice, El Cajon, El Paso, Iron Mountain, Plymouth, Riverside. Sanford and Tomah.
To locate a participating credit union just enter a zip code.